Encryptomatic LLC has released a maintenance update for MessageExport version (126.96.36.19900).
- Resolved an issue relating to export of emails to MBOX format
- Added support for very large PDF files
- Added support for localized versions of Outlook 2003
- Resolved an issue around releasing the license activation during uninstallation on 32-bit platforms.
- Removed an annoying dialog message from the Export Scheduler
- Hotfix for Outlook 2013 x64
- Improved Enterprise Vault support
MessageExport is an add-on for Microsoft Outlook. It can be used to convert convert Outlook emails individually, or in large batches. Supported email conversion formats include .PDF, .CSV (for import into MS Excel), .EML, .MSG, .JPG, .TXT, .MHT, .GIF, .TIF.
Current customers can update through their software as part of their updates and support program. New customers can download a free trial of MessageExport.