Encryptomatic LLC today release a maintenance update for MessageExport, the add-in software that extends Microsoft Outlook's email export capabilities. MessageExport is the premier tool for converting Outlook email messages to formats that include .pdf, .eml, .mht, .tif, text, and many others.
MessageExport 2.3 is now compatible with Windows 8.1. A new file naming feature allows for indicating the presence of file attachments in the file name. When opening a .pdf file with embedded file attachments, the attachments panel will now open automatically in Adobe Reader.
To download a 15 day free trial of MessageExport, and to learn more about it's advanced Outlook email exporting functions, please visit the MessageExport home page.
The change log for MessageExport 22.214.171.124 follows:
- 0003436: [Development] Windows 8.1 compatibility
- 0002732: [Add] An option in the naming schema to indicate if there is an attachment
- 0003401: [Add] Set PDF viewer to open Attachments Panel if there are attachments embedded to pdf
- 0003405: [Fix] Resolved an issue where PowerPoint was being closed during scheduled export execution
- 0003404: [Development] Resolved negative values for Scheduler interval